Your marriage and Love is not self-sustaining but requires constant maintenance. We can often get stuck on surface conversations but need to work hard at deep heartfelt conversations. Don’t talk about this kids soccer schedules, your crazy boss, or your never ending to do list. Instead take these questions with you on your next date night and take turns answering them. Spend the time listening to your spouse’s heart and soul.
1. What’s my best physical feature?
2. If you could change one thing about your looks, what would it be?
3. What is your favorite memory of us dating?
4. How often do you prefer sex?
5. What’s a new hobby you’d like to try? For us to try as a couple?
6. What was the first time you thought of me?
7. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
8. What do you like most that I do in bed?
9. How would you describe an ideal day?
10. What is something I can do to make us feel connected even more?
11. What do you think we need to work on the most in our marriage?
12. What can I do to make sure you feel safe with me?
13. What’s the happiest you’ve ever felt?
14.What do you want to do when you retire?
15.What turns you on?
16.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
17. What things do I do for you that refresh you the most?
18. What’s a question you’ve never asked me?
19. When did you first know you loved me?
20. How have I succeeded in our marriage this week?
21.How can I show you love this week?