“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
Gail Crowder is a wife of over 30 years, mother of two boys and, adoptive mother of two girls the Founder and President of Bringing Sexy Back to the Marriage (BSB). After seeing a need in both secular and religious communities, Gail wanted to create a safe space dedicated to the spiritual and sexual enhancement of marriages for the modern-day wife. Gail has been responsible for spicing up thousands of marriages through the BSB conference and continues to change lives every day. As an author, marriage and life coach, Gail has appeared on dozens of television and radio shows as a specialist and seasoned lifestyle & relationship expert.
- Certified Master Sexpert
- Certified Marriage and Life Coach
- Member of International Coaching Science Research Institute
- Member of Harvard Medical School Institute of Coaching.
- Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Studies
- Associate of Science in Marketing
- Past Vice President of Education-Association of Image Consultants
Gail has authored several books related to marriage and sex, which include her signature book. “Bringing Sexy Back To The Marriage”, and her latest best-selling book, “Keep Your Legs Open: A Wives’ Guide to Sexual Satisfaction” and “Praying For The Penis: A Wives’ Guide to understanding a Male’s Sexual Health”. Gail’s energy, expertise, and tell-it-like-it is an approach makes her a sought-after keynote speaker and workshop facilitator.
- From The Boardroom To The Bedroom- Bringing Sexy Back To The Marriage
- The Bossy Big Mouth Wife
- To Stay? Or To Go? That Is The Question
- How To Love Without Losing Yourself
- Intimacy, Love & Sex
- Tall Glass Of Water- Rehydrating The Dry Places Within Your Life
- Chronicles of Real Sexy Wives
- Your Purse Size Fashion Guide: The Fundamentals for Building Your Wardrobe
- 10 Days To Bringing Sexy Back To Your Marriage Journal/Workbook
- Keep Your Legs Open- A Wives Guide To Sexual Satisfaction
- NEW Release Praying For The Penis- A Wives Guide to Understanding A Males Sexual Health