“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
Gail Crowder is a wife of over 30 years, mother of two and the Founder and President of Bringing Sexy Back to the Marriage (BSB). After seeing a need in both secular and religious communities, Gail saw a need to create a safe space dedicated to the spiritual and sexual enhancement of marriages for the modern-day wife. Gail has been responsible for spicing up thousands of marriages through the BSB conference and continues to change lives every day. As an author, marriage and life coach; Gail has appeared on dozens of television and radio shows as a specialist and seasoned lifestyle & relationship expert.
Gail is a Certified Master Sexpert, Marriage and Life coach, member of the International coaching science research institute, Life University, and Member of Harvard Medical School Institute of Coaching. Gail has authored several books related to marriage and sex, which includes her signature book, Bringing Sexy Back to Marriage and her latest best-selling book, Keep Your Legs Open: A Wives’ Guide to Sexual Satisfaction. Gail’s energy, expertise, and tell-it-like-it is an approach makes her a sought-after keynote speaker or workshop facilitator.
- From The Boardroom To The Bedroom- Bringing Sexy Back To The Marriage
- The Bossy Big Mouth Wife
- To Stay? Or To Go? That Is The Question
- How To Love Without Losing Yourself
- Intimacy, Love & Sex
- Tall Glass Of Water- Rehydrating The Dry Places Within Your Life
- Chronicles of Real Sexy Wives
- Your Purse Size Fashion Guide: The Fundamentals for Building Your Wardrobe
- 10 Days To Bringing Sexy Back To Your Marriage Journal/Workbook
- Keep Your Legs Open- A Wives Guide To Sexual Satisfaction
- NEW Release Praying For The Penis- A Wives Guide to Understanding A Males Sexual Health