Do you recognize yourself or your spouse in any of these statements?
- We just can’t seem to communicate anymore.
- My spouse has had an affair and I just can’t get over it.
- I am sick of the misunderstanding, hurt, and pain.
- All we ever do is argue, fight, and never get anywhere.
- Things just aren’t the same since the baby arrived. I feel lonely and alone.
- Since we had kids, we have forgotten about ‘us’. It’s like we are living separate lives
- We have lost the spark –HELP! There is no sex or romance. Can we ever get it back again?
- I just don’t know what to do anymore.
You may be in tears while reading this but you’re NOT alone.
Betrayal, hurt, shock and anguish are common when affairs are discovered.
This is a painful time but help is at hand.
On The Brink! How To Successfully Rebound From A Troubled Marriage
Date: November 13,2021
Time: 10:00amEST – 12:00pmEST
Location: Privacy Of Your Home Computer
Seating is Limited to 30 Wives